I found an advert in a wedding magazine where the model had just the hair I was looking for – semi-formal but romantic and wavy (I have naturally straight hair) and that’s what I went for. The vintage bridal headpiece that I have blogged about previously and I wasn’t sure what to do with became the decoration in my hair. We carefully unclipped the wax flowers from the wiring and entwined them into my hair.
Ushers socks | Biofi… on Swish Socks Wedding Venues on New Wedding Candy Buffet … Paulo on Our Wedding: Boots Gee on Our Wedding: Boots Deathcon4 on Our Wedding: Boots
- art boots bouquet bridal bridal wear bride brides bridesmaids british cake candy candy bar candy buffet church clothes couple design dress dresses family fashion fiance Film flower flowers Food friends funny groom guests holiday honeymoon jewellery love marriage music newlyweds paris party photo photographer photography photos poem poet Poetry pop reading reception ring shoes stationary summer wedding sweet sweetie table sweet love sweets sweet table vacation Victorian video vintage Wedding wedding bouquet wedding cake wedding dress wedding flowers wedding ideas wedding photography wedding reading wedding reception winter winter wedding youtube you tube
- New Blog Post: Wedding Hair sevenweddings.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/our… 5 years ago
- New Blog Post: Boots sevenweddings.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/our… 5 years ago
- New Blog Post: The Dress sevenweddings.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/our… 5 years ago
- New Blog Post: Love Will Make You Blind http://bit.ly/1xDAgk 7 years ago
- New Blog Post: Grooms Ring http://bit.ly/3yorlE 7 years ago